First Generation is honored to have presented a $1,000 donation to Operation Homefront PA/DE today through the “12 Weeks of Christmas” program. Founded in 2002 in Texas, Operation Homefront is a national organization that provides emergency services and assistance for service members and wounded warriors.
For over ten years, this organization has helped American military personnel and their families who have unmet needs due to financial hardships, death, injury, or physical or mental detriment directly related to their service in Afghanistan and/or Iraq. According to their website, Operation Homefront offers:
• Financial Assistance
• Emergency Food
• Emergency Home Repairs
• Critical Baby Items: formula, food and diapers
• Home and Appliance Repair
• Furniture and Household Items
• Local Moving Assistance
• Community Events Support
• Wounded Warrior Transitional Family Housing
For more information on Operation Homefront Pennsylvania & Delaware or to provide your support, please visit the links below.
• Donate to Operation Homefront
• View Upcoming Operation Homefront Events
• Volunteer with Operation Homefront
• Explore Other Operation Homefront Programs
• Like Operation Homefront on Facebook
• Follow Operation Homefront on Twitter
Be sure to check back often to see who will be receiving the next donation from First Generation through the 12 Weeks of Christmas! Like First Generation on Facebook and follow @FirstGenCom on Twitter for more updates!
To learn more about First Generation, visit www.firstgencom.com.